IntroductionAmc2Bvh provides batch conversion from ASF/AMC to BVH, which are two popular formats used in many motion capture and character animation applications such as Blender and Poser. A good introduction to these two formats can be found here and here.
- There is a large online motion capture database provided by CMU Graphics Lab, which is valuable for human motion analysis research. The database uses the ASF/AMC format.
- BvhViewer is a free BVH motion visualization and editing software. It can be downloaded here.
Downloads and Installation
- Amc2Bvh runs on Windows 2000/XP.
- Download and unzip this zip file.
- Run Amc2Bvh.exe
Downloading, installing or using Amc2Bvh (the software) signifies acceptance of these terms and conditions of the license.
- Amc2Bvh is Copyright © 2006 by Fengjun Lv. All rights reserved.
- Amc2Bvh is provided as Freeware. If you find Amc2Bvh useful, the author of Amc2Bvh would appreciate it if you mention the software in your publications or add the following banner on your site.
- Amc2Bvh is provided "AS-IS". No warranty of any kind is expressed or implied. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing the software.
- Any trademarks mentioned here are the property of their respective owners.
Single ConversionIn the following dialog, specify the input asf and amc file name and the output bvh file name then press the "Convert" button. The progress will be shown at the bottom of the dialog.
Batch ConversionIn the same dialog, specify the text files that contain the list of input asf/amc and output bvh files then press the "Batch Convert" button. The progress will be shown at the bottom of the dialog.
Each line of a text file is one file name with full path. The following example shows the content of these text files.
Amc2Bvh © 2006 Fengjun Lv
Last update: 10/10/2006 (check html)